We successfully and officially moved out of our beloved apartment of 3 years
on September 5th. Thanks SO MUCH to everyone that has helped us out before,
during and after the move. Most of our stuff is still boxed up and stacked in piles in
both of our parents' garages. Thankfully we haven't had to do too much digging to find
things we've needed. We are living with Than's parents for a few weeks until we close
on September 23rd and move into our new home on the 25th/26th.
Nathaniel started work on September 8th and has had a lot of meetings and trainings so far.
We were happily surprised to find out he gets off work at 4:00 instead of 5:00. He has
been able to ride his bike there every day and plans to do so through the winter -
except when the roads are REALLY bad or his wife is too concerned.
I decided to continue working after we moved. Yesterday was my last day.
My paraprofessionals (a.k.a. aides) threw me a little party which was actually a sort of baby shower.
It was so sweet of them to do that! I was able to stay with friends while I was back in Logan
to work these past two weeks. I was also able to visit with friends and shop at the
USU Bookstore, which was wonderful! I don't know why I love it so much... well, I do.
On Monday I had my ultrasound at 19 weeks and found out that we are having a
little girl! Unfortunately Nathaniel wasn't able to be there. My appointment was in Logan
and he was at his 5th day of work in Orem. Everything looks good and we hope it stays
that way! I bought the cutest little Aggie outfit that I've had my eye on since before
we even found out we were expecting. I just wish I could have gotten more
Baby Aggie gear! A few months ago I got Nathaniel to agree to let me buy stuff
from the bookstore before we moved. We decided on a budget and I used all but $.90!
So this is an odd picture, but there are "no little boy parts." All I can figure is that
it is from an angle similar to you looking down at your lap. Unfortunately thepicture of her almost sucking her thumb wasn't included on the CD. Maybe I'll scan it in later.
on September 5th. Thanks SO MUCH to everyone that has helped us out before,
during and after the move. Most of our stuff is still boxed up and stacked in piles in
both of our parents' garages. Thankfully we haven't had to do too much digging to find
things we've needed. We are living with Than's parents for a few weeks until we close
on September 23rd and move into our new home on the 25th/26th.
Nathaniel started work on September 8th and has had a lot of meetings and trainings so far.
We were happily surprised to find out he gets off work at 4:00 instead of 5:00. He has
been able to ride his bike there every day and plans to do so through the winter -
except when the roads are REALLY bad or his wife is too concerned.
I decided to continue working after we moved. Yesterday was my last day.
My paraprofessionals (a.k.a. aides) threw me a little party which was actually a sort of baby shower.
It was so sweet of them to do that! I was able to stay with friends while I was back in Logan
to work these past two weeks. I was also able to visit with friends and shop at the
USU Bookstore, which was wonderful! I don't know why I love it so much... well, I do.
On Monday I had my ultrasound at 19 weeks and found out that we are having a
little girl! Unfortunately Nathaniel wasn't able to be there. My appointment was in Logan
and he was at his 5th day of work in Orem. Everything looks good and we hope it stays
that way! I bought the cutest little Aggie outfit that I've had my eye on since before
we even found out we were expecting. I just wish I could have gotten more
Baby Aggie gear! A few months ago I got Nathaniel to agree to let me buy stuff
from the bookstore before we moved. We decided on a budget and I used all but $.90!
it is from an angle similar to you looking down at your lap. Unfortunately thepicture of her almost sucking her thumb wasn't included on the CD. Maybe I'll scan it in later.

13 comments:
Yea, a little girl!!!!
Girls are so fun! We just had ours last Friday. There are so many cute things for girls! Congratulations!! You're going to be great parents.
Oh I am glad moving went okay. How exciting that you are having a girl. So much fun. Any names yet? Need anything? Where is your new house that you are closing on? What fun news!
Congrats that is so exciting!! We find out what we are having Oct 10th at the baby shower. I will be 31 weeks by then but at least I am finding out before the baby is born! lol. We are so excited for you guys!
Congratulations on your little girl! And moving closer to us. I am super excited about that. We need to throw a party!
A little girl! How sweet! Congrats!
Yay! A GIRL! How exciting!! She is going to be a beauty like her momma! We wish you guys the best of luck in Orem, and I can't wait to see some pictures of your new home!
Congrats! It sounds like you guys have been busy. Glad the move went well and so happy to hear about your baby girl!
Wow, fancy! A real home of your own! That's fantastic! I'm excited for you guys & your little girl! You need to post belly shots...if you're even showing, your a skinny mini for being a pregnant gal! Congrats on everything!
Congrats on having a little girl!!!! I'm so excited and happy for you guys, a new home and a new baby! I don't find out what I'm having til November, the wait is sooo hard! you guys need to post pics of your new place! can't wait to see it :)
steph
Oh congratulations! Baby girls are so much fun! You will love being a mom!
Oh my, new home and a new baby girl! You can't get much better than that :). Congratulations you guys, you will absolutely LOVE being parents! Especially with a little girl :)
Congratulations! How fun...little girls are so cute! We are so happy for the two of you!
Post a Comment