Blog Archive
- September (3)
- August (6)
- July (11)
- June (13)
- May (13)
- April (3)
- August (1)
- June (4)
- May (3)
- February (1)
- January (11)
- April (1)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- January (8)
- December (1)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (4)
- April (1)
- March (6)
- February (10)
- December (1)
- November (3)
- October (2)
- September (6)
- August (7)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (3)
- March (4)
- February (10)
- January (9)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (4)
- June (2)
- May (6)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (3)
- December (5)
- November (3)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- May (1)


7 comments:
Lina, I think you look fantastic!!! You are amazing!
Funny Lina. You look good.
Wow! You don't look pregnant!
Well, I hate to say it, but you don't. Where are you hiding that baby?!
Holy cow! By 37 weeks I would almost fall forward when I stood up because I was so huge in the front. Congrats again!
You have got to be the best example of how working out keeps you fit... I have NEVER, ever in my life seen anyone so far along and so small. It's true- nobody would really suspect you as pregnant.
Way to go!!! That's going to make it so much easier for you once the baby comes home and you're stressed out taking care of her and don't feel like exercising!
I got it! Way funny. You look great.
Post a Comment