Wow- she is very beautiful, and usually first thing they are not always so nice looking! :-)
I hope that everything is okay... I've been worrying about you guys since I found out, because of Lina's earlier post and the fact that she's early. How big is she, what does she way? Is she healthy? Hope you guys are able to enjoy this time. Good luck with everything!!! I want to come bring by your gift so just let me know when you guys feel ready for visitors in the future! :-)
Oh! What a precious miracle! She is very beautiful. I sure hope to hear things went well, and the three of you are adjusting to the dynamics of your new family. Congrats again!
Congrats are in order. She is beautiful and has hair-that is super fun. We are happy for you. When you get a moment, you will have to fill us in on how you are and her name! What a great post!
I was surprised to see this post so soon! I hope everything went well & you got to have the birthing experience you hoped for. She's sure a cutie & I love her hair!!! Make sure you post your experience & more pics soon! But until then, rest up, relax & enjoy that little one!!!
I think she looks really good -- even for being tiny and having the little tubes, I think she looks real healthy. I am so glad that they were able to assertain a problem and take care of it and hope the recovery goes well for both of you.
20 comments:
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys...she is beautiful!
Wow- she is very beautiful, and usually first thing they are not always so nice looking! :-)
I hope that everything is okay... I've been worrying about you guys since I found out, because of Lina's earlier post and the fact that she's early. How big is she, what does she way? Is she healthy? Hope you guys are able to enjoy this time. Good luck with everything!!! I want to come bring by your gift so just let me know when you guys feel ready for visitors in the future! :-)
YAY! I'm so happy for you guys! Have you named her yet? I hope you are all doing well!
Oh! What a precious miracle! She is very beautiful. I sure hope to hear things went well, and the three of you are adjusting to the dynamics of your new family. Congrats again!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys. We will keep her in our prayers. She is precious!
Congratulations!
I didn't even have time to reply to your email! I'm sorry! I hope everything goes well and much cuddling gets accomplished and enjoyed.
A beautiful baby, congratulations!
She is beautiful! Congrats! You two will make wonderful parents :)
Steph Wheeler
Congrats are in order. She is beautiful and has hair-that is super fun. We are happy for you. When you get a moment, you will have to fill us in on how you are and her name! What a great post!
I was surprised to see this post so soon! I hope everything went well & you got to have the birthing experience you hoped for. She's sure a cutie & I love her hair!!! Make sure you post your experience & more pics soon! But until then, rest up, relax & enjoy that little one!!!
Congratulations! We love you guys!
I just heard about this news today. Congratulations and I hope you and the baby are recovering well.
I think she looks really good -- even for being tiny and having the little tubes, I think she looks real healthy. I am so glad that they were able to assertain a problem and take care of it and hope the recovery goes well for both of you.
I think she's a perfect fit for your family. Congratulations!
awwwww...she's got the Hardman hair line! Congrats you two! Let us know when you pick a name for that little peanut!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you are doing well. Will be looking forward to seeing a post about the experience.
She is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is so cute!
Congrats! She is lovely!
Oh Lina! She is so cute! Congrats and I hope everything went okay! She is so cute I just want to snuggle her!
Post a Comment