We blessed Anika on Sunday, April 18th.

This is the same dress I wore. My aunt made it.

The blessing was beautiful, the weather was nice, the company was enjoyable, and the
food was good. My dad even bought a marzipankaker (cake with marzipan fondant).

I took one quick picture before church but then forgot to take any
the rest of the day! Aaargh! I do that too much :(

Thankfully others thought to take a few.

This is the same dress I wore. My aunt made it.
The blessing was beautiful, the weather was nice, the company was enjoyable, and the
food was good. My dad even bought a marzipankaker (cake with marzipan fondant).
I took one quick picture before church but then forgot to take any
the rest of the day! Aaargh! I do that too much :(
Thankfully others thought to take a few.

5 comments:
Beautiful Day. Beautiful baby girl. Beautiful dress. Beautiful mom, and I am sure beautiful blessing. Looks like a special day.
Was that the dress you wore for your wedding? that thing is huge!! and beautiful.
Coauthored Ryan and Brianna
That dress is one of the best I've seen. I think I need to start sewing one now, in case I ever have a girl.
So cute. You look great too! Glad this was a special day for you guys!
She is beautiful Lina!!
Post a Comment