Monday, May 3, 2010

Tulip Festival

Warning: Lots of pictures

Last week we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point.

My mom, grandma and sister came along.

A cute little stream.

Emily

Me & Than

So beautiful!


Probably my favorite

Poor girl just woke up. Doesn't look quite herself.

Our little family.

Anika wanted some ice cream too.

All that walking made me thirsty.

Grandma

6 comments:

Shayla and James said...

Oh how I love tulips blooming-In Washington they have a tulip festival that we got to go during my mission-endless fields with blooming tulips in every color you can think of-so fun! Your pictures are cute!

Val said...

I like the one where you are drinking the fountain. :)

Fred and Sara said...

The waterfall is the best!

Ryanna said...

I really liked seeing your pictures, it is like we are still a part of your life.

The Larchars said...

I always wondered what the tulip festival would be like...well, other than the obvious tulips. Great pictures, especially when you were thirsty!!! Iºm glad you got to get out and do something fun. I hope we can get together again soon, once we all start getting healthier.

Diana Smith said...

Hey!! So glad you blog too. I loved the tulip festival, although lots of walking.

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs