
Nathaniel is officially back in school. He still works during the day
and is taking classes at night. He got his first degree from our beloved USU
in statistics. He is currently taking some prerequisites before starting an MBA program.
He was actually accepted into the U of U's Professional (night) MBA program, but we
decided against it because it costs A LOT more. The BYU programs don't work for him.
He is taking classes at UVU, and then we'll decide whether he should apply to the
USU extension program or to UVU's program. However, he has been sort of
distracted by all the recruiting letters he's getting from around the country. He let his
GMAT score be public (or something... I'm not sure how it works) and had it sent to a
few prestigious schools just for fun. But since his work is helping support him
through this, we can't just pick up and go somewhere crazy. :)

5 comments:
Looks like your married to Mr. Smarty Pants!!! Good luck with the decisions.
I think that's cool- although that leaves you by yourself a few nights a week. I like the Tulip festival pictures too! Especially the one with you "drinking" the fountain. :)
So we went and met with an academic adviser to see what classes Josh needed to get his associates. Apparently he has all he needs, so we just applied for graduation. I guess he won't be going to school this summer after all.
that's great... I wonder what schhols tried to recruit you nate. How long will it take to finish? That would be so hard to go back! I'm just not academic like you. Good luck!
Those tulip pictures are so pretty! Hope Thans school goes well.
Post a Comment