Thursday, March 15, 2012

Some fun


We went to the zoo with some cute friends.

Here is Seth in the stroller :) I was going to put him in the carrier after awhile but I never did.
One reason was because he was sleeping so well and seemed pretty protected like this.

It was fun but I think not having Anika in the stroller made it hard on her even though I carried her a lot :(

Anika got her cast off!!! Here is the before picture with the last link from our countdown chain.

And the after picture. Her arm wasn't as bad as I had feared.
It was itchy for awhile, but it didn't look very atrophied.
She was crying and tantruming as the nurse tried to weigh her, but she was perfect while the
doctor actually sawed her cast off. I took her swimming that night to celebrate!

We went to the Children's Museum in the Gateway Mall on President's Day. It was such a neat place.
I could only dream of having so many cool areas for pretend play and discovery when I
was teaching (and as a mother!). Thanks, Grandpa!

This picture is a good representation of how Anika looks when Daddy gets her dressed to go out and play :)
Boots (likely without socks), leg warmers, shorts, and a coat. She asked to wear the helmet.

Than helped Anika build a snowman (even with her cast wrapped in a bag).

Someone made this huge fish. Anika loved to go sit on it and called it a whale.

Anika filled up her sticker chart so she got to go to Chuck-E-Cheese for a few rides.

I won't put the picture here but Anika has continued to occasionally take off her jammies and
sometimes her diaper at night before she goes to sleep. We usually find her awake, but we have
now found her naked and asleep two times. Silly girl.

2 comments:

Chris and Justine Johnson said...

She is too cute. She's getting so big. That is a funny outfit that she was dressed in to go outside. My dad would have done the same thing.

Kristin said...

She is a cute girl! I like the helmet picture. She cracks me up. :)

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs