Sunday, September 9, 2012

El Cabin

We went to the good ol' cabin in Star Valley.
My camera is currently broken so these are the only pics I have (so far?) from my sister.

Our first annual water fight.
There are four coolers full of water balloons surrounding a sprinkler.

You had to run into/under the sprinkler to get your ammo.


Emma and I chasing Dave

A couple of grandkids going after Granda

Notice Anika throwing a balloon at Emily (on the left) in the next two pictures.

Good form, Anika

Anika is throwing a balloon at Emily again.  You can see me getting my dad on the right.
The balloons mostly bounced off of people, so I started squeezing the balloon as I threw
it so it would break.  You can see the water in action.

Anika getting Emily yet again...

... less effective.


I'm pretty sure Emily wanted me to put these pictures in too.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs